Friday, July 9, 2010

Quick update

"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9

It's been awhile since I've made a post and a lot has happened since then, but unfortunately I only have a few minutes to give an update. As I mentioned in my last post, we went out by the Lake and did outreach all day on Saturday. It was fantastic! aaand HOT!!! Talk about humidity! Phew! There were tens of thousands of people who came and celebrated the holiday. So, there were definitely ample opportunities to share the Gospel! We had a great day.

Our project is going through some pretty big changes right now. Last night we had a banquet and said goodbye to all of our staff. For the next four weeks, the students are running the project. We've all been given different leadership roles. Specifically I've been given the "Project Archivist" position with David. It includes two primary jobs: photographer and newsletter/evaluations coordinator. I'm pretty excited about it! I'm hoping David and I can come up with some pretty creative ideas to capture God's work on project!

I know this is super short, but we're leaving in 5 minutes to go to the Milwaukee Brewers' game. I'll be sure to wear my Cincinnati Red's gear =)

Always with love,
E

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be able to keep up with you...miss you - love you! Auntie B

    ReplyDelete